The materials research society of Thailand strives to
- Facilitating knowledge exchange and building the capacity for people to work together, experience and ideas among members, and the general public to improve their individual proficiency
- Promote an active cooperation between member institutions and entities, public and private, both inside and outside the country
- Strengthening and links between the various associations involved in the mission, to support the knowledge of materials and research and to foster international collaboration
- Support knowledge of the members to improve competitiveness of a country
The objectives of the Materials Research Association are as follows
- Advance materials research by supporting development across all fields of materials science, including materials engineering and innovative materials.
- Be a hub for providing technical training and the dissemination of knowledge in materials science, materials engineering and innovation.
- Promote an active cooperation between member institutions and entities (public and private), both inside and outside of Thailand.
- Respect and glorify scientific researchers, engineers and innovators working in the fields of materials science and innovative materials.
- Work in partnership with charities and nonprofit organisations, and facilitate collaborations for public benefit service provision.
- Not engage in any political activity